The metals tin, tantalum, tungsten and gold are mainly mined in conflict regions. Adhering to the Dodd Frank Act ensures that neither conflicts nor violations of human rights are being promoted. We at iesy take social responsibility and, if desired, disclose the supply chain of our products right down to the sources of raw materials.
What we do
- iesy is committed to social responsibility and condemns violence as well as violation of human rights. As a company, we disapprove of the purchase and sale of conflicting minerals.
- iesy supports section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank-Act in order to prevent the use of conflicting minerals. Thus we want to help drying out the direct or indirect financing of armed forces in conflict regions.
- iesy has established internal guidelines for dealing with conflicting minerals. Specifically, this includes the appointment of employees who are responsible as well as the the procurement of information along the supply chain of the products we are selling.
- iesy checks the origin of delivered products as far as possible and regularly requests information from its suppliers as to whether the delivered products contain conflicting minerals and where the raw materials are coming from.
- iesy informs its customers based on the information available on whether conflicting minerals are contained in certain products and which raw materials are involved.
iesy is a privately held company. Therefore, the Dodd-Frank-Act has no direct impact on us. Nevertheless, we support our customers in the declaration of conformity and the procurement of relevant information. If you have any further questions, please send us an email or use the contact form below.